CHILD RESTRAINT SYSTEMS TESTING. APPENDIX
Headform impact tests and sled tests were conducted on child restraint systems, designed for use in motor vehicles, to evaluate their safety performance characteristics.
- See also report dated May 78, PB-283512.
East Liberty, OH United States 43319
- Bayer, ARJ
- PETERSON, B S
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Child restraint systems; Children; Crash injury research; Crashes; Graphs; Head; Impact tests; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Performance tests; Research; Rocket sleds; Safety equipment; Seats; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Graphs charts; Rocket propelled sleds
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-409 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM