DESIGN REQUIREMENTS FOR HALON 1301 SYSTEM FOR INERTING A SIMULATED SHIP ENGINE ROOM
The report describes recommended design for the installation of fire extinguishing equipment in a simulated ship's engine room.
Jensen (Rolf) and Associates IncorporatedNorthfield, IL United States
- Publication Date: 1972-6-26
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire extinguishing agents; Fire fighting equipment; Flammability tests; Halogenated compounds; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Damage control; Fire exposure tests
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00040894
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: N00024-72-C-5477
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM