MARINE BUNKER FUELS - ANALYSIS AND FORECAST OF PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
This study develops forecasts through 1993 of the refiner's acquisition costs for crude oil from domestic sources and for crude oil imports. Domestic crude oil price and availability are analyzed by producing region, taking into account the effects of energy legislation on domestic crude oil prices. The level of imports is based on U.S. energy requirements and the supply of energy from domestic sources. The prices of Marine Bunker Fuels are forecast based on the refiner's acquisition costs of crude oil and the processing and desulfurization costs. The effects of the rising ratio of high to low sulfur crude oil on the availability of Marine Bunker Fuels are analyzed.
Mortada International7616 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway
Dallas, TX USA 75251
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Cost estimating; Costs; Crude oil; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Economics; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Equipment; Estimates; Forecasting; Fuel oils; Fuels; Imports; Natural gas; Natural resources; Oils; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Prices; Production; Supply; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Availability; Energy sources; Fuel availability; Fuel costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Bunker oils; Crude oil imports; Energy forecasts; Energy requirements; Petroleum economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00186756
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-920-78068 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-7-38015
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM