TRANSPORTATION TRENDS, ISSUES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
The report is the culmination of research and other activities of the Missouri Transportation Policy Council Staff. It includes an analysis of transportation trends in the state and any potential shifting of loads from one mode to another. The report also comments on several areas of transportation financing and the present situation in Missouri. Recommendations for future transportation based programs and development activities are listed.
Missouri Office of Administration125 State Capitol
Jefferson City, MO United States 64106
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Energy conservation; Finance; Financing; Forecasting; Government funding; Modal split; Policy; Research; Revenues; State government; Strategic planning; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00186738
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: HUD-CPA-MO-07-00-105
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM