WHOLE BODY RESPONSE RESEARCH PROGRAM. APPENDIX C: PROCESSED DATA
The Appendix contains the detailed results of data processing. These consist of graphical output of measured and computed accelerations, velocities and displacements as well as forces. For each test, a summary sheet is included which gives the peaks of all the variables and the times at which they occurred. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- Sponsored in part by General Motors Research Labs., Warren, Michigan (Biomedical Sciences Division). Also available in set of 4 reports, PB-286150/SET.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI USA 48090
- Alem, N M
- Publication Date: 1978-4-25
- Pagination: 3458 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Anatomical models; Automobiles; Cadavers; Collisions; Crash injury research; Graphs; Impact tests; Motor vehicles; Research; Testing; Velocity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Old TRIS Terms: Graphs charts
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186704
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-77-39-4 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM