WHOLE BODY RESPONSE RESEARCH PROGRAM. APPENDIX B: RAW DATA
The appendix is organized in 11 data packages. Each of the first 9 packages is devoted to one cadaver (WBR-7 through WBR-15). The 10th package is devoted to Part 572 ATD test series and the last package contains previously unreported raw data, and is included here for the sake of completeness. Each cadaver Raw Data Package is divided into two or more groups of data sheets: the first group pertains to the description of the cadaver and the instrumentation as well as the thorax autopsy, while the remaining group(s) pertain to each test conducted on that cadaver, each of which contains a detailed set-up diagram and photographs, the filtered signals and a graphcheck of the test.
- Sponsored in part by General Motors Research Labs., Warren, Michigan (Biomedical Sciences Division). Also available in set of 4 reports, PB-286150/SET.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI USA 48090
- Alem, N M
- BENSON, J B
- Tann, T A
- Publication Date: 1978-4-25
- Pagination: 310 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Autopsies; Cadavers; Collisions; Crash injury research; Impact tests; Kinematics; Motor vehicles; Research; Thorax; X ray analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-77-39-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM