WHOLE BODY RESPONSE RESEARCH PROGRAM. APPENDIX A: METHODOLOGY
Contents: Experimental procedures; Digital signal processing; 3-D X-ray technique; Measurement of 3-D motion; Fast algorithm for computing HIC (Head Injury Criterion).
- Sponsored in part by General Motors Research Labs., Warren, Michigan (Biomedical Sciences Division). Also available in set of 4 reports, PB-286150/SET.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI United States 48090
- Alem, N M
- BENSON, J B
- Holstein, G L
- Melvin, J W
- Publication Date: 1978-4-25
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Algorithms; Anatomical models; Automobiles; Cadavers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Head; Impact tests; Injuries; Kinematics; Manual safety belts; Mathematical models; Methodology; Motion; Research; Simulation; Tests; Validity
- Non-Preferred Terms: Three dimensional
- Old TRIS Terms: Casing /process/
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186702
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-77-39-2 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM