THE GREAT LAKES AND ST. LAWRENCE SEAWAY STUDY OF INSURANCE RATES
The report reflects the results of a study of ways and means to provide reasonable insurance rates for shippers and vessels engaged in waterborne commerce on the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence Seaway beyond the present navigation system.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1972-6
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo insurance; Insurance rates; Marine insurance; Operations
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00040887
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-DS-740-73005 Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM