U.S. AIRCRAFT FLEET PROJECTION AND ENGINE INVENTORY TO YEAR 2000
This report provides a forecast of the number of aircraft gas turbine engines which must comply with the proposed revisions to the EPA emissions standards. In providing this, it also supplies an aircraft forecast (useful if engines are changed on a given airframe) and a general engine forecast (useful if other revisions are proposed). This information may be used directly to obtain estimates of the total impact of various standards and implementation dates and more importantly, to obtain estimates of the total cost and cost effectiveness of the standards.
- Report on Technical Support for Regulatory Action.
Environmental Protection AgencyStandards Development & Support Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Munt, R W
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Aircraft; Cost effectiveness; Demand; Economic forecasting; Engines; Exhaust gases; Forecasting; Gas turbines; Inventory; Standards; Turbine engines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AC-78-02 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM