THEORY OF SHIP WAVES AND WAVE RESISTANCE
The present monograph on the theory of ship waves and wave resistance, as well as on some of its applications, sets forth the results of the most important investigations carried out in this field, both in the U.S.S.R. and abroad. It may be utilized as a reference book on ship hydrodynamics in scientific research organizations of the shipbuilding industry and of water transport.
- Trans. of Mono. Teoriya Korabelnykh Voln i Volnovogo Soprotivleniya, Leningrad, 1959 310P, By Max Oppenheimer, Jr. sponsored by Office of Naval Research, Washington, D.C.
University of Iowa, Iowa CityIowa Institute of Hydraulic Research, 300 South Riverside Drive
Iowa City, IA United States 52242-1585
- Kostyukov, A A
- Publication Date: 1968
- Pagination: 407 p.
- TRT Terms: Momentum; Water waves; Wave resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Momentum theory
- Subject Areas: Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00015125
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM