AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT/INCIDENT REPORTS, BRIEF FORMAT. SUPPLEMENTAL ISSUE, 1977 ACCIDENTS
The publication contains reports of aircraft accidents and incidents that occurred in 1977 and have not been included in a prior issue of briefs. Included are one U.S. air carrier accident, 26 U.S. air carrier incidents, 44 general aviation accidents occurring on U.S. soil, 27 general aviation accidents occurring on foreign soil and 24 general aviation incidents. Four foreign air carrier accidents, two foreign air carrier incidents and 17 foreign general aviation accidents that were investigated by the National Transportation Safety Board are also included. This publication is the final issue of Briefs of Accidents that occured in calendar year 1977. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $40.00/year; all others write for quote.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-8-9
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; General aviation; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00186513
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-78-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM