AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: SEAT BELTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The development and use of passive safety restraint systems in motor vehicles are abstracted in the bibliography. Reports on seat belt and harness tests, accident investigations, physiological tests, and acceptability and use are included. (This updated bibliography contains 200 abstracts, 14 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/1024, NTIS/PS-75/735, and NTIS/PS-77/1146/8ST.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acceptance; Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Design standards; Drivers; Manual safety belts; Passenger vehicles; Passive restraint systems; Performance tests; Physiological aspects; Prevention; Public opinion; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic safety; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acceptability
- Old TRIS Terms: Harness
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186510
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM