SULFATE EMISSIONS FROM AUTOMOBILES (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The bibliography of worldwide citations pertains to the sulfates exhaust emissions from automobiles. The topics cover the control equipment used, the chemistry, the relationship of sulfur oxides and sulfates, control equipment design and effectiveness, and the environmental impacts. (This updated bibliography contains 67 abstracts, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/1050.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Catalysts; Chemical analysis; Chemistry; Design; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Particles; Performance evaluations; Sulfates; Sulfur oxides
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186509
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM