SILVER CELLS (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Citations of worldwide research on silver cell primary, storage, and solid state batteries are included in this compilation. Studies on electrochemistry, electrodes, electrolytes, separators, reliability, charging, and performance are covered. The use of these batteries in spacecraft, electric automobiles, and submersibles is discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 104 abstracts, 7 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cadmium; Crash injury research; Crashes; Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Electrochemistry; Electrodes; Electrolytes; Performance; Performance tests; Primary batteries; Reliability; Research; Silver; Spacecraft; Storage batteries; Zinc
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM