CRIME AND LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies are cited on cargo security, motor vehicle accidents involving crime, traffic law enforcement, the criminal justice aspects of motor vehicle operators who use drugs or alcoholic beverages, and other related topics. (This updated bibliography contains 88 abstracts, 5 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/1018, NTIS/PS-76/0920 and NTIS/PS-75/732.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Shonyo, C A
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Bibliographies; Commodities; Crimes; Drivers; Drugs; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Ethanol; Freight security; Freight transportation; Law enforcement; Laws; Loss and damage; Passenger security; Passenger transportation; Ports; Prevention; Security; Theft; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Port security; Transportation problems; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00186492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM