CORROSION OF REINFORCED CONCRETE (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Citations from worldwide journal reports on concrete deterioration by corrosion are presented. Studies on bridge decks, offshore structures, buildings, and industrial plants are covered. Inhibition and prevention of this process by coatings, additives, impregnation, and steel thermomechanical treatment are also included, as are the testing and performance of concrete under corrosive conditions. (This updated bibliography contains 285 abstracts, 54 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 292 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Additives; Bibliographies; Bridge decks; Building; Coatings; Concrete; Corrosion; Corrosion resistant materials; Corrosion tests; Deterioration; Impregnation (Engineering); Industrial plants; Performance tests; Protective coatings; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcing steel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Deteriorated concrete
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00186486
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM