OCEAN LAW. VOLUME 1. 1964-1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography cites national and international laws on fishing, undersea mining, shipping dredging, territorial waters, navigation regulations, seafloor minerals, offshore drilling, and water pollution. (This updated bibliography contains 248 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also Ocean Law. Volume 2. 1977-October 1978 (A Bibliography with Abstracts).
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 256 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Dredging; Drilling; International law; Maritime law; Navigation; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil well drilling; Policy; Regulation; Regulations; Shipping; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipping policies; Underwater drilling; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00186481
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM