FLY ASH. VOLUME 3. NOVEMBER, 1977-SEPTEMBER, 1978 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide research is cited on fly ash from fossil fuel combustion. These studies cover fly ash scrubbing and collection, chemical analysis, utilization, and air pollution control equipment performance. The majority of these abstracts deal with electric power plants, fly ash use in cement and roadbeds, and waste disposal. Discussions of metal extraction and recovery from fly ash are included. (This updated bibliography contains 134 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 139 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aggregates; Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; Building materials; Cement; Chemical analysis; Combustion; Concrete; Corrosion; Dust control; Electric power; Electric power plants; Electrostatic precipitators; Equipment; Fly ash; Fossil fuels; Land reclamation; Performance; Scrubbers; Solid waste disposal; Subgrade (Pavements); Utilization; Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Collection; Dust collection; Electrostatic precipitation; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00186479
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM