FLY ASH. VOLUME 2. 1975-OCTOBER, 1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Citations of worldwide research on fly ash from fossil fuel combustion are included. The studies cover fly ash scrubbing and collection, combustion modification, corrosion, ash utilization, chemical analysis, and conditioning in relation to pollution control. The majority of these abstracts deal with electric power plants and fly ash use in cement and roadbeds. (This updated bibliography contains 185 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aggregates; Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; Building materials; Chemical analysis; Combustion; Concrete; Corrosion; Electric power plants; Electrostatic precipitators; Equipment; Fly ash; Land reclamation; Scrubbers; Solid waste disposal; Utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Collection; Electrostatic precipitation; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00186478
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM