PARTICIPATIVE MANAGEMENT (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies are cited on the extensive use of participative management. Citations include citizen participation in urban planning of mass media, health services, water resources, transportation, and education. Group dynamics and motivational aspects of participative management are also included. (This updated bibliography contains 185 abstracts, 23 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; City planning; Education; Group dynamics; Management; Mass media; Medical services; Motivation; Participatory management; Public participation; Transportation; Water resources
- Old TRIS Terms: Participative management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00186475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM