GENERAL INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS (MEXICO)
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Mexico for general industrial products; to examine growth trends in Mexican end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- U.S. sales only for 8 months. Available to foreign addresses in Jul 79.
Quick (CR) y AsociadosMexico City, Mexico
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Beverages; Equipment; Exports; Fisheries; Forecasting; Freight traffic; International trade; Market research; Market surveys; Metallurgy; Railroad transportation; Traffic forecasting
- Geographic Terms: Mexico; United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00186409
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: S-128-1870 (COMM)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM