PASSENGER VEHICLE TIRE INSPECTION EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT. VOLUME II: TECHNICAL REPORT
Nondestructive tire testing techniques have been developed and the resultant technology enhancement has been incorporated into a prototype machine capable of performing on-vehicle tests of passenger vehicle tires with respect to three parameters: carcass integrity, inflation pressure, and tread depth.
- See also Volume 1, PB-287 143.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX United States 78228-0510
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Johnson, J E
- Hugg, S B
- Schroeder, E C
- Thomas, R E
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Inspection; Mechanical impedance; Nondestructive tests; Test facilities; Tire treads; Tires; Vibration tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186224
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-579 Final Rpt., SWRI-02-4161-VOL-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM