WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR GEORGIA, WATER YEAR 1973. PART 1, SURFACE WATER RECORDS. PART 2, WATER QUALITY RECORDS
Water resources data for the 1973 water year for Georgia consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs. This report contains discharge records for 97 gaging stations; stage and contents for 14 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 69 gaging stations. Additional water data were collected at various sites, not part of the systematic data collection program, and are published as miscellaneous measurements and analyses. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating local, State, and Federal agencies in Georgia.
- Prepared in cooperation with Georgia Dept. of Natural Resources, Atlanta. Earth and Water Div., Georgia Dept. of Transportation, Atlanta., Corps of Engineers, Washington, DC., and Tennessee Valley Authority, Chattanooga.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 241 p.
- TRT Terms: Chlorides; Drainage; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Location; Observation wells; Reservoirs; River basins; Rivers; Sampling; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water quality; Water table; Water wells
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Georgia
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00186218
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-78/136, USGS/WDR/GA-73/1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 2002 12:00AM