WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR GEORGIA, WATER YEAR 1971. PART 1, SURFACE WATER RECORDS. PART 2, WATER QUALITY RECORDS
Water resources data for the 1971 water year for Georgia consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs. This report contains discharge records for 121 gaging stations; stage and contents for 13 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 76 gaging stations. Also included are 168 crest-stage partial-record stations. Additional water data were collected at various sites, not part of the systematic data collection program, and are published as miscellaneous measurements and analyses. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating local, State, and Federal agencies in Georgia.
- See also Annual rept. for 1975, PB-251 856. Prepared in cooperation with Georgia Dept. of Natural Resources, Atlanta. Earth and Water Div., Georgia Dept. of Transportation, Atlanta., Corps of Engineers, Washington, DC., and Tennessee Valley Authority, Chattanooga.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Chlorides; Drainage; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Location; Observation wells; Reservoirs; River basins; Rivers; Sampling; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water quality; Water table; Water wells
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Georgia
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00186217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-78/132, USGS/WDR/GA-71/1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 2002 12:00AM