ENGINEERING MODEL OF FUTURE MOTOR VEHICLES. VOLUME II. DATA BOOK
The Engineering Model of Future Motor Vehicles, previously reported in February 1977 in DOT-HS-802209 provided the safety engineer with a computerized data base including passenger car information such as configuration, geometric, weight, performance, and registration data with a program for statistical analysis and retrieval of the data in various formats including time series trends. This report gives a brief introduction to the program system and the contents of the data base as updated January 1978 (see also 'Final Report'). This 'Data Book' is intended to be a handy reference guide for the user to operate the program at the terminal.
- See also report for Jul 75-Jul 76, PB-265 388.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Grove, H W
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer programming; Databases; Needs assessment; Safety engineering; Specifications; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Geometric mean
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00186206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-446
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01273
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 2002 12:00AM