REFINEMENT OF FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS OF AUTOMOBILE STRUCTURES UNDER CRASH LOADING. VOLUME II
A finite element computer program for use in the static and dynamic analyses of vehicle structure, including sheet metal, in a crash environment was developed in this research project.
- See also Volume 1, PB-287 300.
IIT Research Institute10 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL United States 60616
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Yeung, K S
- Welch, R E
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 287 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer programs; Crash injury research; Crashes; Dynamic loads; Equations of motion; Finite element method; Research; Stiffness; Structural analysis; Structural members; Traffic crashes; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Stiffness methods
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186201
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-466 Final Rpt., J6384-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01364
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 3 1979 12:00AM