WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR NEW YORK, WATER YEAR 1977. VOLUME 1. NEW YORK EXCLUDING LONG ISLAND
Water resources data for the 1977 water year for New York consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes; stage and contents of reservoirs; water quality of precipitation; and water levels and water quality of ground water. This report (Volume 1) contains discharge records for 192 gaging stations; stage only records for 32 gaging stations (includes 30 lake and reservoir stations and 2 other river stations); stage and contents for 20 other lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 67 gaging stations (includes 4 lake stations), 17 partial-record stations, and 8 precipitation stations; and water levels for 40 observation wells. Also included are 140 crest-stage partial-record stations and 32 low-flow partial-record stations. Additional water data were collected at various sites, not involved in the systematic data collection program, and are published as miscellaneous measurements. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System collected by the U.S. Geological Survey in cooperation with State, Federal, and other agencies in New York.
- See also Volume 2, PB-285 753.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 567 p.
- TRT Terms: Chlorides; Drainage; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Location; Observation wells; Reservoirs; River basins; Rivers; Sampling; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water quality; Water table; Water wells
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: New York (New York); New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00186186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-78/012, USGS/WDR/NY-77/1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Feb 3 2002 12:00AM