ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF A THEORY OF TRAVELER ATTITUDE-BEHAVIOR INTERRELATIONSHIPS
No abstract available.
- See also Volume I through Volume III, PB-286663 through PB-286665 in RRIS 23 186116 through 186118 respectively; Bulletin 7901.
CHARLES RIVER ASSOCIATESCAMBRIDGE, MA United States
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 482 p.
- TRT Terms: Marketing; Mode choice; Passenger service; Passengers; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00186115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 3 Volumes
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1981 12:00AM