THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY DIAMOND LANES. VOLUME II. TECHNICAL REPORT
The technical report contains the Executive Summary; Overviews of the Project, Site, and Evaluation; Freeway and Bus Operations; Safety, the Environment, and Public Response; Survey of Other Preferential Lane Projects; and Appendices. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- See also Volume 1, PB-286567.
Systan, Incorporated343 Second Street, Suite A-D.
Los Altos, CA United States 94022
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Billheimer, J W
- Bullemer, R J
- Fratessa, C
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 525 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Bus priority; Buses; Freeways; High occupancy vehicle lanes; Highway traffic control; Public opinion; Traffic engineering; Traffic lanes; Traffic safety; Traffic surveys; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Redemption; Reserved lanes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00186114
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-MA06-0049-77-13Final Rpt., SYSTAN-D148-8-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1084
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1981 12:00AM