THE TRANSPORTATION OF ENERGY COMMODITIES FOR THE APPALACHIAN REGION. VOLUME II. APPENDIX
Contents: Analysis zones used in the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) energy transportation study; Review of the ARC regional energy model; Determination of link costs; Computing link capacities; Determining resource requirements; Summary of transportation regulatory authority by state for all study area states; Program documentation; Coal slurry pipelines; Railroad system capacities; Mine mouth generation facilities. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- Also available in set of 3 reports PC E12, PB-284 440-SET.
Ernst and Ernst1225 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Appalachian Regional Commission1666 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20235
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 230 p.
- TRT Terms: Barge operations; Car supply (Railroads); Coal; Coal industry; Competition; Computer programs; Crude oil; Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Mathematical models; Natural gas; Petroleum; Petroleum products; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Railroad facility operations; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Slurry pipelines; Systems analysis; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Transportation modes; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity; Line capacity; Transportation models; Transportation systems
- Geographic Terms: Eastern States
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy transport; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00185962
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ARC-76-86/CO4533-V2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: ARC-76-86/CO-4533
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM