THE AMOUNT OF VEHICLE OPERATION OVER 50 MPH
Vehicle operational characteristics, especially driving speeds, affect fuel economy. When driving speed exceeds 45 mph, fuel economy decreases. This report presents current information on the amount of vehicle operation at speeds greater than 50 mph.
Environmental Protection AgencyStandards Development & Support Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Energy; Fuel consumption; Highway transportation; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Roads; Speed; Speed limits; Statistics; Traffic speed
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00185958
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: LDTP-78-13 Tech. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM