ENERGY CONSERVATION PLAN FOR THE STATE OF LOUISIANA. (PUBLIC LAW 94-163 AND 94-385)
Topic areas covered include: Thermal and lighting efficiency standards for new buildings, Lighting efficiency standards for existing public buildings, Building energy audits, Residential energy conservation, Decorative gas lighting, Master-metering, Industrial energy conservation, Natural gas tax credit repeal, Energy efficient procurement practices in Government, Carpool/vanpool promotion, Right-turn-on-red, Education and public awareness, and Intergovernmental coordination.
Lousisana Department of ConservationDivision of Natural Resources and Energy, P.O. Box 44156
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70804
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Carpools; Conservation; Economic efficiency; Education; Energy; Energy conservation; Finance; Incentives; Industries; Intergovernmental relations; Lighting systems; Local government; Regional planning; Regulations; Right turn on red; Standards; State government; Transportation; Vanpools
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Illuminating
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00185938
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM