VANPOOLING: AN OVERVIEW
The report is intended to provide information on vanpooling as it exists in the United States. It is not a comprehensive treatise, rather the report emphasizes key features of vanpooling, with special attention being paid to implementation of vanpool programs and legal and insurance issues pertaining to vanpooling. Organizations in industry and government who are considering implementing or expanding vanpool programs will find the report useful. Topics covered are vanpool program designs, vanpooling experience, insurance and legal issues, vanpooling costs, benefits, and the National Association of Vanpool Operators.
Environmental Protection AgencyAir Planning & Operations Section, 1860 Lincoln Avenue
Denver, CO United States 80203
- Kircher, D
- Wapensky, L
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobile insurance; Benefit cost analysis; Coordination; Energy conservation; Government employees; Governments; Industries; Insurance; Legal factors; Programming (Planning); Travel; Urban transportation; Vanpools
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00185861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/908/1-78/001 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1981 12:00AM