BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AMATEUR/HOME BUILT AIRCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation accidents involving amateur/home built aircraft occurring in 1976. Included are 135 accident Briefs, 39 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s)/factor(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Casualties; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Experimental vehicles; Fatalities; General aviation; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Experimental aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM