BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CORPORATE/EXECUTIVE AIRCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation corporate/executive aircraft accidents occurring in 1976. Included are 57 accident Briefs, 14 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injuries and causal/factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Business aircraft; Casualties; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; General aviation; Injuries; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00185833
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM