BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING MISSING AND MISSING LATER RECOVERED AIRCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation missing and missing later recovered accidents occurring in 1976. Included are 87 accident Briefs, 11 of which cover missing aircraft not recovered and 76 missing later recovered. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Casualties; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; General aviation; Injuries; Loss and damage; Losses; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Missing aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185832
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM