BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING ALCOHOL AS A CAUSE/FACTOR, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains reports on all U.S. general aviation accidents, occurring in 1976, involving alcohol impairment as a cause/factor. Included are 53 accident Briefs, 44 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s)/factor(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Alcohol effects; Alcohol use; Alcoholic beverages; Aviation safety; Blood alcohol levels; Casualties; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; General aviation; Licenses; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Alcohol intoxication
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00185831
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM