BRIEFS OF FATAL ACCIDENTS INVOLVING WEATHER AS A CAUSE/FACTOR, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains reports of all fatal U.S. general aviation accidents involving weather as a cause/factor for the year 1976. Included are 262 fatal accidents in the brief format. This format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated on all accidents involving weather as a cause/factor by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilots certificate, injuries and cause/factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 281 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Casualties; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; General aviation; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics; Weather
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185830
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM