BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING ROTORCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation rotorcraft accidents occurring in 1976. Included are 275 accident Briefs, 33 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, kind of flying, pilot certificates, injuries, and causes and related factors.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; General aviation; Helicopters; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Rotary wing aircraft; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185829
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM