LISTING OF ACCIDENTS/INCIDENTS BY AIRCRAFT MAKE AND MODEL, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION, 1976
The publication contains a listing of all U.S. civil aviation accidents/incidents occurring in calendar year 1976, sorted by aircraft make and model. Included are the file number, aircraft registration number, date and location of the accident, aircraft make and model and injury index for all 4,331 accidents/incidents occurring in this period.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-4-13
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; General aviation; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00185826
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM