END USE ENERGY CONSUMPTION DATA BASE: SERIES 1 TABLES
This report presents a series of tables which categorize national energy consumption in 1974 by economic sector, by major industries within certain sectors, by end use, by fuel, and by geographic area. For the transportation sector, there is a breakout by mode of transportation. For the residential sector, there are breakouts by type of housing structure and by the income level of the residents.
- Prepared in cooperation with Faucett (Jack) Associates, Inc., Chevy Chase, Md. Contract DOE-CO-03-50346-00 and Ultrasystems, Inc., McLean, Va. Contract DOE-CO-03-60410.
Energy and Environmental Analysis, Incorporated1111 North 19th Street
Arlington, VA USA 22209
Faucett (Jack) Associates5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1150
Chevy Chase, MD USA 20015
Ultrasystems, Incorporated7926 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA USA 22101
Department of EnergyEnergy Information Administration, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20585
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Coal; Construction; Electric utilities; Electricity; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Households; Kerosene; Liquefied petroleum gas; Manufacturing; Mining; Natural gas; Petroleum; Petroleum products; Public utilities; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Geotechnology; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00185817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/CRN-780106-00003
- Contract Numbers: DOE-CO-03-60412-00
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM