FEDERAL ENERGY DATA SYSTEM (FEDS) STATISTICAL SUMMARY
The Federal Energy Data System (FEDS) has data on annual energy consumption from 1960 through 1975, categorized by fuel, sector, and geographic area. The major fuels considered are coal, natural gas, motor gasoline, jet fuel, distillate, residual, electricity, and hydro and nuclear power. Data on petrochemical feedstocks, other petroleum products, and other raw materials are also included. The sectors considered are residential, commercial, industrial, transportation, and electric utilities. The data are at the State level, with census division and national totals included.
Department of EnergyEnergy Information Administration, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20585
- Fuller, R F
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 897 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Computer programming; Data collection; Distillates; Electric utilities; Electricity; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Households; Hydroelectric power generation; Industries; Intermodal transportation; Jet engine fuels; Natural gas; Nuclear power; Petroleum products; Residual oils; Socioeconomic factors; Statistics; Trade; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation; Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00185816
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/EIA-0031/2
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM