HANDLING OF FATIGUE DATA IN COMPUTER ANALYSIS
A program system called FATIMA, developed for the easy handling of fatigue data for later computer analysis, is described. The basic idea of its realization was to specify a standard format for data input and to use that standard also for file storage and data processing. The organization and the functions of FATIMA were explained with particular emphasis on six autonomous program routines designed for the input, the correction, the modification, the transfer, the retrieval and the selection of individual or grouped sets of data for processing. Each of these program routines is provided with extensive dialogue capabilities for easy application even by users less familiar with the details of the design philosophy of FATIMA.
Laboratorium fuer BetriebsfestigkeitDarmstadt, Germany
- FISCHER, R
- Wendt, U
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Data processing equipment; Data storage; Errors; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fatigue tests; Information processing; Information retrieval; Information storage and retrieval systems; Information systems; Joints (Engineering); Metals; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fatigue analysis; Welded joints
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185793
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM