A SURVEY OF ELECTRIC AND HYBRID VEHICLE SIMULATION PROGRAMS, VOLUME 1
Development and capabilities of automotive performance simulation programs suitable for electric and hybrid vehicle studies are considered.
- Sponsored by the Department of Energy.
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA United States 91103
- BEVAN, J
- Heimburger, D A
- Metcalfe, M A
- Publication Date: 1978-7-1
- Pagination: 109 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Development; Electric vehicles; Forecasting; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; Performance; Research; Research projects; Simulation; Surveys; Systems analysis; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance prediction; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185769
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-157342 Final Rpt., JPL-PUB-78-58
- Contract Numbers: NAS7-100
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM