PEDESTRIAN MOVEMENT AND SAFETY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports on the movements of pedestrians and techniques for their protection in traffic systems are cited. Pedestrian safety standards, accidents involving pedestrians, and construction and traffic design related to pedestrian movement and safety are included. (This updated bibliography contains 173 abstracts, 25 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Behavior; Bibliographies; Casualties; Children; Crashes; Highway traffic control; Injuries; Intersections; Motor vehicles; Pedestrian safety; Pedestrian vehicle interface; Pedestrians; Prevention; Safety; Structural design; Traffic conflicts; Traffic control; Traffic safety; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Pedestrian protection
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00185722
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1981 12:00AM