DESIGN AND APPLICATIONS OF FLYWHEELS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The design and varied applications of flywheels and reaction wheels are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Such diversified applications as satellite stabilization, surface vehicle propulsion, energy transfer devices, and inertia or friction welding are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 258 abstracts, 74 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0882.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 263 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aircraft pilotage; Artificial satellites; Attitude (Flight dynamics); Bibliographies; Energy storage systems; Flywheels; Potential energy; Railroad transportation; Wind power generation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00185714
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM