MOTOR VEHICLE TIRES: SKID AND WEAR RESISTANCE; NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTS: SAFETY (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Skid resistance and wear qualities of vehicle tires are investigated in these reports from a worldwide literature survey. Nondestructive test methods are evaluated. (This updated bibliography contains 95 abstracts, 17 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Durability; Durability tests; Nondestructive tests; Safety; Skid resistance; Skid resistance tests; Test procedures; Tire treads; Tires; Wear
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185695
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM