MOTOR VEHICLE TIRES: SKID AND WEAR RESISTANCE; NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTS: SAFETY (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Skid resistance and wear qualities of vehicle tires are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Nondestructive test methods are evaluated, as well as the extent of compliance with Federal Safety Standards of foreign and domestic tires. (This updated bibliography contains 197 abstracts, 22 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Durability; Durability tests; Nondestructive tests; Safety; Skid resistance; Skid resistance tests; Tire treads; Tires; Wear
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185694
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM