SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL ECONOMICS. VOLUME 2. 1977-JULY, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The topics cited in the bibliography include various aspects of the economics of solid waste disposal and abatement, covering studies concerning industries, transportation, urban planning, and recycling. Topics such as profitability of waste recovery, the economics of using new solid waste processing and disposal techniques, and their impact on handling costs are included. (This updated bibliography contains 134 abstracts, 86 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Economics; Industries; Land reclamation; Logistics; Planning; Recycling; Sewage disposal; Solid waste disposal; Traffic; Transportation; Urban areas; Waste disposal; Waste management; Waste products; Waste products; Wastes
- Old TRIS Terms: Reclamation; Waste materials traffic
- Subject Areas: Economics; Geotechnology; Materials; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00185691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM