ELECTRIC AUTOMOBILES (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Abstracts of Federally-funded research pertaining to battery systems, costs, and evaluations of electric vehicles are presented. Studies are included on nickel-zinc and lead-acid batteries, various types of lithium cells, and hybrid heat engine/electric systems. (This updated bibliography contains 212 abstracts, 60 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 220 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cost estimating; Costs; Design; Development; Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Energy; Estimates; Hybrid vehicles; Lead acid batteries; Lithium sulfur batteries; Nickel; Performance evaluations; Research; Storage batteries; Zinc
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Finance; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00185684
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM